The Tomahawk Steak is an incredible cut from the best part of beef Rib Eye. Our 44 oz Tomahawk will please your family and friends BBQ. The meat is packed separately in a vacuumed bag to ensure the highest quality and freshness of a product.
1. Buy a delicioous Tomahawk steak from Near North Meats.
2. Heat an outdoor grill to highest heat. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
3. Season steaks generously with salt and pepper. Use approximately 1 teaspoon of salt and pepper per pound of steak. Get the top, bottom, and all the sides. Use a generous amount of salt as this is a thick steak.
4. Sear the steak for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, letting the flames lick up the sides. You`ll know the steak is ready to flip when it releases easily from the grill.
5. Transfer the steak to a baking sheet . Bake in the preheated oven until the steak reaches an internal temperature of 130 degrees. This will take about 30 minutes, but use a meat thermometer for 100% accuracy.
6. Let rest 5-10 minutes. Spoon 1-2 tablespoons of compound butter onto the steak. Slice as serve.
In a bowl, combine butter, garlic, parsley, rosemary, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Mix until well blende.
Don`t have a grill? No problem! Instead of searing your steak on a grill, you can sear it indoors on your stovetop before placing it in the oven. Use a large heavy skillet, preferably cast iron.
Let the meat come to room temperature before cooking. Preserves the juices inside and allows for a more even cook all the way through.
If the meat was frozen:
Defrost the meat in a cooler for a day prior cooking. Muscle fibers will reabsorb some of the moisture in a vacuumed sealed bag.
To continue working on the site, select the appropriate location